The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST student portal, was created to keep academic records of all prospective and continuing students of the University. The KNUST Student portal can be accessed using a mobile device and Laptop.
The portal is to help them create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, etc.
Students can access the functions and contents on the KNUST Student Portal via the KNUST AIM APP. The KNUST Aim App is available on the Google play store, students can download the App via the URL below
GeorgeWeb has provided direct links to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology portals for easy navigation to the portal of choice to perform the various academic action you need.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST Student Portal
Note that the below links provided can be accessed using a computer or mobile, the official website for Takoradi Technical University is http://www.ttu.edu.gh
- KNUST Students Portal: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/students/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2Fstudents%2F
- KNUST Staff Login: https://webapps.knust.edu.gh/staff
- KNUST University Website: https://www.knust.edu.gh/
- KNUST Student mail– https://stdmail.knust.edu.gh/
- KNUST Vclass–https://vclass.knust.edu.gh/
- KNUST Admissions Portal- https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/
- KNUST Check Admissions Status-https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/check
- KNUST Academia-Industry Portal- https://pu.knust.edu.gh/kaid/default/index/login
- KNUST Staff Mail-https://mail.knust.edu.gh/
- KNUST Virtual Tour- https://virtualtour.knust.edu.gh/
- KNUST Academic Calendar – https://www.knust.edu.gh/academics/academic-calendar
Find out here on how you can commute on KNUST Campus easily using Bolt.