Is University of Venda 2021/2022 Admission form out
YES, The University of Venda Technology has begun the sale of e-vouchers to its various programmes of study for the 2021/2022 academic year.
University of Venda 2021/2022 Admission Closing Date
Closing Dates for 2021/2022 University of Venda – UNIVEN Online Application 2021 Admission Deadline. UNIVEN Application Closing Date 2021/2022:
The Management of the University of Venda has officially announced the closing Date/deadline for submission of the Online Admission Application form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
UNIVEN Online Application 2021 closing Date
The University of Venda has set Tuesday, 28 September 2021 as the deadline for the submission of forms.
Univen Admission Requirements
Degree: The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by the Council for General and Further Education and Training (Umalusi) with an achievement rating of 4 (adequate achievement, 50-59%) or better in four subjects chosen from the recognised 20-credit NSC subjects. In addition, applicants must have a minimum point score of 26. A grade 12 certificate with a bachelor or matric exemption is required if grade 12 has been achieved.
Diploma: The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (moderate achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
Certificate: The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi.
To be considered for admission to specific programmes, applicants are required to have the appropriate combinations of recognised National Senior Certificate subjects as well as certain levels of achievement in these subjects.
Scoring scale for 2020
Calculation of admission point score
|A+||7||90 – 100||9.0 – 10|
|A||7||80 – 89||8.0 – 8.9|
|B||6||70 – 79||7.0 – 7.9|
|C||5||60 – 69||6.0 – 6.9|
|D||4||50 – 59||5.0 – 5.9|
|E||3||40 – 49||4.0 – 4.9|
|F||2||30 – 39||0|
|G||1||0 – 29||0|
Unless the Senate grants special permission, modules taken outside a prescribed curriculum, i.e “extra-curricula” modules, shall be subject to the same admission requirements as modules taken within the prescribed curriculum for a degree or diploma.
N.B. Achievement of the minimum requirement does not guarantee an applicant admission to any programme. The minimum points for admission to a bachelor’s degree study is 26 and can be reviewed by Senate from time to time.
Remember to attach the following documents with your application:
• Upload copies of the following documents in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID or passport.
- Your Grade 11 final results with the school’s stamp.
- Your academic record only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning.
- Academic record and certificate of good conduct (if you have already studied at a tertiary institution).
- Copy of study /residence permit / medical insurance /SAQA Evaluation Certificate (if you are an international applicant).
- Proof of payment (R100 application fee) payable on ABSA account no 1000 000 589 and use your ID number or student number as your reference.
Admission means approval to report for registration as a student of the University.
Application for admission must be made online or on the prescribed form, which must be accompanied by the following:
- (i) a testimonial of good conduct;
- (ii) a Matriculation/NSC/NCV certificate or, if not
- (iii) yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desire to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- (iv) application fee -; non-refundable
- (v) Copy of page 1 of Identity Document/Passport.
No person shall be admitted as a candidate for a degree unless he has obtained the NSC/NCV /with an achievement rating of 4 and above and meeting the specified appropriate level of – APS Score subject achievement for that particular Qualification, Matriculation Certificate of Higher Education South Africa (HESA), a certificate of exemption from the Matriculation examination as approved by UMALUSI. It may be required of a prospective student to pass an entrance test before being granted permission to register. Alternatively, it may be required of a student to take special modules in certain disciplines.
Appropriate prior learning in a specified area of study may also be recognised. The criteria to assess prior learning shall be determined by Senate.
How to Apply for University of Venda 2021/2022 Admissions
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
• Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
• To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
• During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
• Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
• Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
• Complete your application by pressing ‘submit ‘button
• You will then get a student number
How to buy University of Venda Admission Forms online
Step 1: Amount to be paid: R100-00
Step 2: Click on the option which says “pay by credit card” for payment by credit or debit card.
Step 3: Enter the following credit/debit card details
- Card Number
- Card Holder Name
- Expiry date: Months and Year
- CVV Numbers: the last three digits at the back of the card
Step 4: Click on PAY NOW
Step 5: You will get a screen which says, “Authentication is required for the purchase”. From this screen there will be a message saying:
- To proceed with your purchase, please submit the One Time Password (OTP) that has been sent to your cellphone.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) on the space provided and click NEXT
Step 6: You will get a screen with the following message: Successful E Payment, press exit. You will immediately receive a payment receipt notification from the Univen support via email address you provided stated as follows “Thank you we have received your application fee″. You can return to the Online application web page and continue your application”.
Other important Notes:
Online payment will accept payment for prospective students who will pay using credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card. Any card without CVV will not be accepted.
University of Venda Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8954