The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST, in Kumasi, has Wifi access for its undergraduates, postgraduate students, and university staff to facilitate academic learning and research.
These WiFi routers are deployed in various halls of residence and lecture theatres on the university campus to minimize students’ and staff’s expenditure on internet connectivity.
In today’s post, we’ll show you how to easily download the KNUST Wifi Configuration and install it on your iPhone and Android devices.
How to connect KNUST Wifi on iPhone
Follow the steps below on how to connect an Apple iPhone to wifi at the Kumasi based university campus.
- Open this page with Safari
- Exit Safari
- Go to Settings
- Go to General > Profile > Click and Install the profile
- Ensure the credentials are properly inputed and tap the connect button.
How to Configure KNUST Wifi settings on an android phone.
As the previous section of this article outline the steps for Apple iPhone users on how to connect to the KNUST Wifi.
This section of the article is for android who are struggling to connect to the wifi at the Kumasi based university.
- Go to Settings on your Android device and select WIFI or WIFI Connection.
- Click on the KNUST WIFI to configure your device for use.
- Select Advanced options. You should see the options to configure such as EAP method etc.
- Under EAP Method > choose TTLS, Under Phase 2 authentication > choose PAP. Every other setting should be left as they are.
- Now enter your username and password in the space provided under identity and password respectively. Enter your name in the anonymous identity field
- Ensure the credentials are properly entered and tap the connect button.
How to connect to the KNUST Wifi on Windows Laptop and PC
To connect to your Windows laptop to the KNUST Wifi, follow the guide below
- Turn on your Computer/Laptop or Desktop
- Search from your list of available WIFI networks.
- Choose KNUST WIFI in your list of wireless networks.
- Enter your KNUST Credentials when required/asked.
- The WIFI connection will then be established